Rehabilitation Therapy Practice
Fox is a private practice of full-time physical, occupational, and speech therapists. Fox was built on the novel foundation of Geriatric House Calls™, and throughout its growth, the practice has stayed true to its mission of rehabilitating lives by believing in the strength of people. Diversification has included outpatient clinics, post acute care, and pediatric centers with in home therapy. Our clinicians provide clinically excellent care and are given the autonomy they need to rehabilitate lives through evidence-based interventions and best practice guidelines.
Within Fox, our culture is one of respect and hard work. We are a growing organization, with a spirit of innovation that inspires our employees. Our private practice is built around support systems that provide physical, occupational, and speech-language therapists the tools they need to succeed while achieving clinical excellence and professional career fulfillment.
It is our philosophy that employees at all levels are equally important to the success of Fox. At Fox, it is this philosophy and our unique culture that create a supportive atmosphere where employees are recognized for their contributions.
- We provide physical, occupational, and speech therapy.
- We treat patients with physical and cognitive impairments compassionately and with positive outcomes.
- We offer Fox Better Living™ — programs such as Falls Risk Reduction, Community-Based Exercise, and In-Home Safety Assessment.
- We assess patients with evidence-based functional outcome measures.
- We partner and collaborate with academic institutions such as Temple University, Thomas Jefferson University, New York University, and Arcadia University, for continuing education in physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech-language pathology.
- We recognize our responsibility to contribute to our professional body of knowledge through research and provide many opportunities for our clinicians to do so.
- We celebrate the commitment and dedication of our staff, including many founding clinicians who are still with us today.
- We believe in the power of exercise to restore and in its ability to rehabilitate lives.